JOB ALERT: Digital Marketing Assistant
Are you the one we’re looking for?
We are hiring! Polka Dot Marketing are looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant to join our growing team.
As part of our Digital Marketing team, your role with showcase your love of digital marketing and analytics. You must have a passion for digital marketing and for numbers. You are someone who loves problem solving and coming up with solutions to get the best results. Embracing change and juggling multiple projects allows you to be at your best. You thrive on learning and are constantly finding new ways to improve.
A team player with an open and friendly personality, along with a can-do attitude, you love technology and helping others grow with you. Ideally, you will have 1-2 years experience within digital marketing and have proven success. You are looking for a long-term role with a company you can grow with as your career grows.
- Implement Paid Search Campaigns in Facebook and Instagram
- Work within all key areas to ensure best quality advertisements and targeting
- Coordinate content and digital assets for online campaigns
- Drive the business social media presence through effective and data driven campaigns
- Reporting and analysis on Google Analytics
- Monitor and report on website traffic, conversion and online campaigns
- Assist with EDM activity for all clients including reporting
- Assist with the coordination of new digital initiatives
- Be the voice of digital excellence
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize under pressure
- Must be flexible with an understanding that the digital marketing world changes daily. The ability to adapt to change is vital.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. You don’t need to have all the skills, however the passion to learn is the most important. Please send through your resume along with a cover letter addressing the key areas above along with why you would love to work with us at Polka Dot Marketing. All applications to firstname.lastname@example.org